Provides front line customer service to policyholders and agents by providing answers to customer inquiries and quotes. Focuses on a satisfying experience for customers by displaying a knowledgeable, helpful, and positive attitude.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Answering incoming call volume and provide written communication for all lines of business for policyholders, agents, and strategic accounts
- Processing transactions for multiple lines of business, systems, and products
- Actively participates and involvement in department initiatives and goals
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task and navigate through various computer applications for servicing, quoting, and binding business
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Utilize company resource documents to resolve customer inquiries
- Property and Casualty Licensed.
- (Preferred) Prior call center experience
American Modern Insurance Group
United States of America