We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is a great opportunity to join us and work within our Sky Q Automation team. We hold more than 1,000 set top boxes over 3 countries that are tested automatically 24 hours over 7 days per week using our automation programs, tools and web apps. Our work relies on building and maintaining the strongest relationships with other delivery teams across Sky and Sky’s partners. Teamwork and continuous improvement are at the heart of what we do.
The perksSky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram!
- Develop excellent testable quality software with innovative solution
- Actively chip in on design and implementation of web applications/data services and to our tool’s backend
- Take a proactive role to support the existing web applications and look at ways to make them more reliable and scalable
- Innovate and introduce new technologies to the team
- Take an active role in story definition, sprint planning, development, code reviews, releases and regular showcases to partners
- You will be working on applications used in continuous automating testing of sky current, and emerging products for several countries
- Accessibility and responsive design
- Strong Design Patterns, Object-Oriented design, Model View controller
- Good Python skill
- Excellent MySQL skills
- Containers: Docker
- Full stack development
- Experience of continuous integration/deployment using Jenkins
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.