NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better, and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, industrial & IoT, mobile, and communication infrastructure markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has over 29,000 employees in more than 30 countries and posted revenue of $8.88 billion in 2019.
Our businessWithin our Personal Health R&D group, headquartered in Leuven, we want to capture the strong market growth in IC’s for hearing aids and implants, hearables, wearables, and personal health monitoring applications, health IoT. We have challenging opportunities for software engineers eager to work on implementing DSP algorithms on embedded devices: our department of 40+ engineers is growing due to the success of our business.
Our System-on-Chip products combine the latest Bluetooth Smart (BLE) and NFC connectivity standards with our experience in ultra-low power design.
We develop the full software stack from driver-level all to way to turnkey applications, enabling our customers to build their products with minimum effort.
- You are a natural team player and obsessive about learning and gaining experience.
- Your colleagues will be glad to guide you for a smooth start and to help you become a software craftsman.
- You will implement DSP algorithms on DSPs
- You will measure their performance and optimize the signal quality, code size, MIPS count, and RAM needs.
- Master Degree in Electronics or (Embedded) Software Engineering
- 0 to 3 years of working experience
Your knowledge and ExperienceThe more bullets you can tick in the list below, the smoother your start may be:
- spoken and written English
- Mastery of DSP fundamentals (e.g., filter structures)
- Implementing (audio) DSP algorithms on DSP’s (e.g., neural nets)
- Embedded firmware development on bare metal or RTOS
- Structured debugging using hardware and software debuggers
- C and Python programming