IT Business Relationship Manager
Want to take technology to the next level? As IT Business Relationship Manager - Manufacturing, Health Relief, you’ll have the freedom to think strategically, lead commercially and harness emerging trends to grow our business. Globally.
IT Business Relationship Manager - Manufacturing, Health Relief
Slough, BerkshireCompetitive Salary & excellent benefits package
Nottingham, UK.We’re on a journey, harnessing leading technologies to give us a competitive edge. We’ll look to you to make our business faster, smarter and more efficient than ever. Responsible for a global system, you’ll:
- Implement, maintain and support the most advanced systems and ensure our technology and business strategies are aligned
- Improve service delivery and keep our data safe
- Spot the latest trends and turn them into opportunities for us to grow our business.
You’ll succeed because……you’ve a unique combination of technical, leadership and business skills. You’re;
- Commercially astute, able to understand different business functions and interdependencies
- Evangelical about technology and can articulate the benefits to both technical and non-technical colleagues alike
- A careful listener and relationship-builder comfortable working with a global customer group
- Above all, you’re an innovator, keen to find new ways to drive lasting benefits.
You’ll love it because……you’ll get to make an impact like never before. You’ll be responsible for your own projects - we can’t wait to listen to your ideas. The products you help us get out there will make people’s lives better. Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.