Want to lead the way in consumer safety? As Manager, Signal Detection at RB, you’ll have the freedom to set even higher standards.
Manager, Signal DetectionKingston upon Hull, East Yorkshire
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package
At RB, we believe that product safety is paramount; we place safety at the heart of everything we do, when everyone plays their part in championing the consumer safety mindset.
This newly created role will focus on process improvement and implementing the RB Global Vigilance system to allow greater focus on the understanding and management of safety risk within the whole RB portfolio. Your key responsibilities will be:
- Managing all aspects of the RB global signal management process, including signal surveillance for predominantly medicines, medical devices, cosmetics
- Interacting with multiple functions across the Global Safety Assurance group, and input into product development and maintenance projects on the utilisation of adverse event/signal data for benefit-risk and safety risk minimisation activities.
You’ll succeed because…
- You possess a strong proven track record as a signal management subject matter expert with a detailed working knowledge of global signal detection/management guidance and regulations.
- You have a minimum bachelor’s degree in statistics/mathematics or related discipline, (preferably an advanced qualification/experience in biostatistics and modelling) and can analyse and appraise complex statistical data and methodologies.
- You’ll utilise your strong communication skills to convey complex statistical data and models in a concise manner
You’ll love it because…You’ll get to make an impact like never before- the products you help us get out there will make people’s lives better. Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.