The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries. Are you ready to help us make the future?
Support Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS) to deliver innovative solutions that meet the evolving needs of customers. You will work under limited supervision and alongside some of the world's most skilled engineers. You will contribute to the development of Honeywell's next generation (product) by designing, testing and validating products/processes from prototype to market. You will be part of a group of highly committed professionals who provide expertise to ensure the success of complex engineering projects and programs while acting as a mentor to more junior engineers. You will interact with internal and external customers in order to expedite the completion of products to customer specifications.
- Plan and execute project tasks
- Assist product and process certification
- Ensure project and product compliance
- Present to leadership and external customers
- Consult with vendors and suppliers
- Communicate non-compliance incidents
- Establish and follow methodologies
- Propose technical improvements
- Suggest enhancements to advance projects
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- Deep understanding of electrical engineering standards and specifications
- Capability to complete demanding assignments by applying advanced electrical engineering methods and tools
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams to deliver optimal solutions
- Ability to consistently make timely decisions and balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness in an ambiguous environment
- Clearly and concisely convey subtle or complex messages to a variety of audiences
- Capability to follow guidelines and ensure efficiency on given project tasks
- JOB ID: req236021
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 208 South Rogers Lane,Raleigh,North Carolina,27610,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.