Requisition ID: req9095
Job Title: Proposal Development Experts – Generalists and Technical Specialists
Sector: Awards Management
Employment Category: Consultant
Employment Type: Full-Time
Open to Expatriates: Yes
Location: IRC Global
Job DescriptionThe IRC is seeking qualified candidates to join a diverse roster of proposal development experts, who would be called upon as external consultants in support of a wide variety of proposal development efforts across the organization, including both international and US programs. Interested professionals with relevant expertise would be added to the roster and contacted on a case by case basis when work opportunities match their profile.
The IRC is interested in candidates that could offer any of the following:
- General proposal writing skills, particularly with major US Government, European and multilateral donors.
- Technical expertise in sectors relevant to IRC (Health and Environmental Health; Violence Protection and Response; Governance; Education; Economic Recovery & Development).
- Specific donor expertise (for example specializing in specific USAID, EuropeAid or US Department of Health and Human Services funding streams).
- Successful experience working on competitive donor proposals.
- Strong writing skills, particular geared towards project proposals for government/statutory donors.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in multicultural contexts.
- The ability to manage a work plan and coordinate inputs from multiple contributors.
- Previous experience working with the IRC or another international NGO with a similar scope of programming.
- Proposal budget development experience.
- Design workshop facilitation skills.
- The ability to work proficiently in French.