ADP, a company listed on the Nasdaq, with 9,000 clients in France, a world leader and specialist in payroll and process outsourcing services related to human resources, is looking for payroll managers and proposes to integrate a customer service group to use his abilities with regard to the creation of payrolls and statements.
The person we are looking for will have to be responsible for the writing of monthly payroll according to the social legislation of one or more accounts or a group of large accounts. It will be necessary to guarantee the quality of our services and the control with respect to the client / ADP processes established in the contract.
The main mansions will be:
- Prepare and record payrolls every month:
- Guarantee the application of social norms, collective agreements and, especially, legislation.
- Provide analysis after payment of payroll and associated jobs.
- Answer customer questions about payroll.
- Prepare end-of-year returns for the client’s annual returns.
- Perfect knowledge of Italian, spoken and written.
- Training in human resources, accounting, financial and / or IT, minimum Diploma.
- Domain of the Windows Office tool.
- Ability to manage large data and integrate it into a team.
- Standard office automation tools: Word, Excel (calculation formulas)
- Have a constructive critical mind about, for example, process and organization.
- Be able to formulate proposals.
- Be organized and methodical.
- Have good ability to work in a team (communication, respect towards others).
- Respect privacy
- Know how to manage stress situations and be reactive and proactive.
- Know how to notify in case of difficulty in production.
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.