ADP is hiring a Sales Representative, Major Accounts.
Thanks for clicking! Let us tell you some more…
- Are you restless, revved up and ready to get things done?
- Does nothing stop you from persevering until you get things right?
- Is your desire to learn and grow insatiable?
- Most importantly, do you love people and thrive in a fast-paced, team environment? (Oh yes, we used the "L" word. It’s that serious.)
Yes? We thought this could be a perfect match. Don’t just take our word for it… read on and see for yourself!
First, let’s tell you more about ADP. We believe great companies are built by great people — and for them. Every day we strive to design a better way to work helping employees at organizations around the world to stay productive and achieve their potential. We’re always designing for people, starting right here with our one-of-a-kind culture, and with people like you.
Designing a better way to work starts with our own sales teams. Every day, our extraordinary sales team gains client and prospect trust and establishes long-term partnerships. As a Sales Representative, Major Accounts, you’ll secure new business for ADP as you identify and cultivate new business opportunities by driving strategic Human Capital Management initiatives within companies containing 50 — 999 employees. You will independently manage full sales cycles, sell our entire suite of solutions (40+ products and services) to C-level executives, and accurately forecast and pipeline sales.
At ADP, you will be able to grow your own book of business while having the backing of sales leadership, continual award-winning sales training, advancement opportunities, and industry-leading compensation, benefits, luxurious incentive trips, and awards.
Does this sound like you?
- Fearless. Embraces opportunities and challenges the status quo.
- Go-Getter and Self-Starter. High-reaching and unstoppable. A can’t-stop-won’t-stop attitude and an urge to persevere until you get it right.
- Trusted Advisor. Lives integrity and delivers on promises…every time.
- Passionate Advocate. Strengthens relationships and builds advocacy while delivering measureable results.
WHAT YOU’LL DO: Responsibilities
Drive Our Business Forward
- Work within a geographic territory to close sales, win business, and reach sales goals.
Turn Prospects into Loyal Clients and Raving Fans
- Implement a top-down sales strategy targeting Presidents, CEOs, CFOs and Owners to build a network with C-level executives. Now that’s what we call networking.
Deepen Relationships across the ADP Family
- In addition to cloud-based HR solutions, strategically cross-sell with other ADP associates by putting the spotlight on ADP’s shiny, new products and solutions. Wait… there’s more!
- Serve as a trusted advisor to your clients.
- Develop and maintain relationships with other internal groups within the territory. #WorkSmarter
EXPERIENCE YOU’LL NEED: Required Qualifications
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of quota carrying, outside business-to-business sales experience
- An impressive track record of closing sales, winning clients, and managing a territory, as well as stellar presentation skills
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE: Preferred Qualifications
- 3-10 years of relevant experience in HCM, technology, business equipment, uniform or software sales
- Ambitious spirit, with demonstrated ability to exceed sales quotas
- Established network
- Organized, with time management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal, listening, and written)
- Strong business acumen
- Thrives under pressure
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Make your mark. We want you to challenge things and are open to fresh ideas.
- Stay ahead of the curve. An agile, fast-paced environment means plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Find meaning. Feel good as you do work that accelerates progress for employees in organizations all over the world.
- Become a certified "smarty pants." Ongoing training and development opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start on Day 1, because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Balance work and personal time like a boss. Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
If you’ve made it down this far, we have to ask: What are you waiting for? Apply now!
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- 3- 10 years of relevant experience in HCM, technology, business equipment, uniform, or software sales
- Track record of over achieving quota
- Ability to work in a fast pace, team environment
- New Business sales experience
- In depth understanding of strategic sales processes
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Established network connections
- Strong business acumen with the ability to understand multiple industry issues and potential ways ADP can assist
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.