A ‘snapshot’ of what we offer:
- Tuition reimbursement
- 4 weeks’ vacation, 12 holidays, competitive salaries & bonuses,
- 16 weeks paid maternity leave
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Production Engineer to join our Belle Mead team.
This role is responsible for identifying, developing, and managing OEE, Waste , & cost reduction improvement projects. You will work alongside the Team Resource Manager to ensure line personnel are utilized to their highest potential, and, to ensure: safety, quality, labor, & production targets are achieved consistently.
- Ensures the compliance to safety policies of Reckitt Benckiser as well as compliance to the appropriate local safety and environmental regulations.
- Leads the analysis of available loss data and champions activities to improve plant equipment effectiveness and reduce waste within operations.
- Act as a change agent, systematically driving Waste identification and elimination, and RCA for continuous improvement and change throughout the plant.
- Aggressively pursue long term Direct Labor cost reductions by implementing strategies to reduce costs and re-engineer work-flows on the production floor.
- Guide efforts to insure compliance with all applicable Good Manufacturing Practices and requirements. Update and modify site-operating procedures as required.
- Coordinates with production and planning to ensure all EPD/NPD projects are executed flawlessly.
- Insures production floor personnel are using the proper QA systems to ensure we are using the correct components and finished goods and takes corrective actions when required
- Identify GM improvement opportunities, develop projects, and track deliverables.
Is this You?
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- 3-5 years’ experience in Consumer Goods or Packaging is an asset
- 2-3 years’ supervisory experience or project management experience
- Experience with ISO and GMP regulations
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Demonstrated financial understanding
- Demonstrated Change Management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, JDE, SAP
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.