Highdown School and Sixth Form Centre is a very popular, oversubscribed and successful school set in 32 acres of parkland in Caversham to the north of Reading.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and well-qualified teacher of Physical Education to join a successful department with excellent resources and facilities. A willingness to teach across all years and abilities is essential. We welcome applications from NQTs, for whom we have a superb induction programme.
The successful candidate should be a highly motivated and successful practitioner who is willing to contribute to all aspects of the school vision and the many extra-curricular activities that the department offers.
Why Highdown School?
- We are a Good School with many outstanding features which continues to rapidly improve
- We are committed to staff professional learning and leadership development for all staff, at all levels
- We provide highly regarded NQT induction and Coaching for Excellence programmes
- We have adopted a ‘Fair Workload Charter’
- Staff benefit from being members of the PiXL Club and the Princes Teaching Institute
- Staff have subsidised access to Highdown Sport and Leisure facilities.
We are on a journey to becoming a ‘regional centreof excellence’. Why not join us?
For details and an application form visit our website: www.highdown.reading.sch.uk. Please return your completed application form to Miss. NicciBurns, Headteacher’sPA, by email on email@example.com