End User (Junior)Req #: 218343
Location: Washington, DC US
Job Category: Engineering and Technical Support
Security Clearance: Secret
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
Job DescriptionDuties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with customer/company and colleagues, and other resources to gain a better understanding of the issue(s) to be resolved.
- Effectively manages time to respond to service calls in a timely fashion.
- Completes entry level installations and perform system test procedures. Troubleshoots and resolves issues that cannot be solved remotely.
- Performs smaller scale (move, adds, or changes of client's) equipment as needed.
- Prepares for on-site installations by reviewing site requirements. Obtains software and reviews relevant documentation prior to visiting customer sites
- Stages the installation and upgrades in a lab environment prior to the site visit when necessary
- Performs implementation of software and hardware solutions; integrating with the customer's network and equipment.
- Troubleshoot sand resolves technical issues as they occur.
- Provides basic system administration training to technical users.
- Minimum one year experience.
- Background in WIN 10 support, systems analysis, network or software design/administration, requirements analysis, or systems/applications software development.
- Ability to obtain SECRET clearance but can go up to TS/SCI
- Ability to obtain a DHS HQ EOD
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:Typically requires bachelor’s degree or equivalent and one year of related experience.
Minimum/General Experience: Significant background in systems analysis, network or software design/administration, requirements analysis, or systems/applications software development. Minimum one years experience.
Functional Responsibility: Guide users in formulating requirements, advises on alternative approaches, conducts feasibility studies, performs system/network design and/or administration.
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Job LocationUS-Washington-DC-WASHINGTON DC
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.