Do you want to work in a fast-growing, global, pharmaceutical company where you will play an important role in developing our Finnish sales market? You now have a unique opportunity to support the sales and business development team in one of our newest and fastest growing sales markets that can offer exciting challenges and future career development opportunities.
We are looking for a student to support and develop our fast growing business in Finland. The Finnish sales market is one of our newest markets where analyzing new market segments and developing customer relationships are the main focus. This focus requires both analytical and innovative thinking, so we need someone who can challenge the status quo.
Furthermore, your daily responsibilities will entail:
- Economic analysis of new products and business areas
- Support and development of sales to hospitals
- Development of customer relationship marketing to pharmacies
- Planning and preparation of deliveries
- Supporting the team with the various daily ad hoc tasks
- Financial analysis
Are you the right candidate:
We expect you to be self-driven and have the maturity to handle challenges in a complex industry. It is vital that you have an eye for detail, but thrive on taking responsibility for a wide range of assignment types.
Furthermore, we expect you to:
- Currently be studying a bachelor or master in a field relating to business administration
- Be fluent in both Finnish and English. Fluency or professional working proficiency in Swedish or Danish is an advantage
- Have strong analytical skills, including a good understanding of Microsoft Excel
The ideal candidate has experience from working in a company business function and experience within building and maintaining customer relations. This is preferred, but not required.
Join the department of Business Development:
You will be a vital part of our young ambitious team in central Copenhagen. Working at Abacus Medicine means working shoulder to shoulder every day across the entire organization to become the leading parallel company in Europe. We are busy, but we make sure to have a fun working environment with many social activities. We appreciate a candidate who is outgoing with a sense of humor.
What do we offer?
- A part-time position: 15-20 hours per week
- Central location in Copenhagen
- Delicious lunch arrangement, free fruit arrangement and great social events
- A fun and entrepreneurial workplace where we are driven by community spirit and a desire to be successful
- Exiting challenges and future career development opportunities in a young and dynamic environment.
Have we caught your interest, and do you have any questions before you apply for the position? Please feel free to contact Finnish Sales and Business Development Manager, Sara Slotte at email@example.com.
If you wish to apply for the position, please use the apply link and make sure to attach resumé, cover letter and grade transcript. We focus on finding the right candidate and aim to have the candidate joining our team as soon as possible. The application period is open until the position is filled.
Apply via the "Apply Now" button no later than 31st of March 2019.
We look forward to hearing from you!