Insurance Broker - Risk Management PracticeLocation: Norwich, United Kingdom
Company: Marsh Job ID R_024055-enApplySave Job
Insurance Broker - Risk Management PracticeLocation - Norwich
Would you like to work within the insurance industry and learn how to create market leading solutions for our clients. Do you have strong communication and organisational skills? Are you looking for a role that will allow you to build on these skills and your career? By joining Marsh in our Norwich office, this opportunity will see you working closely with colleagues, insurers and high-profile multinational clients.
Position OverviewWorking within a highly-skilled team of Client Advisors and Executives, you will be involved in placing agreed classes and administering property & casualty insurance programmes. You will be taught how to analyse underwriting information, prepare market presentations and answer day to day client queries.
There are over 10 dedicated people within the team so the role will provide you with opportunities to learn from colleagues with high levels of expertise and experience as they train and support you. The advantages of this role are that it will give you exposure to major multinational clients and the opportunity to progress to becoming the client’s main point of contact. Helping to maintain and build strong relationships with our clients is part of the reason we are successful.
As this role will involve working on a portfolio of multinational clients, it may require some travel.
- Requesting and analysing underwriting information
- Obtaining claims reports from colleagues
- Preparing market presentations and contracts ensuring renewal strategy is reflected
- Drafting client renewal reports and registers of insurance
- Managing premium billing, collections and settlements in liaison with relevant departments
- Assisting with day to day client insurance and risk queries
- Assisting in mid-term changes to risk
- Attending Insurer meetings as requested
- Assisting in the preparation of reports on specific projects, as requested
- Populating Marsh tracking systems
- Being aware of the Client’s business, business issues, insurance programmes and service plans
- Liaising with the various departments within Marsh to provide Client service solutions
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Graduate with minimum grade B in GCSE (or equivalent) English & Maths
- Keen to advance through insurance qualifications
- Strong attention to detail and administrative skills
- Competent in Microsoft Office with intermediate use of MS-Excel preferred
If you enjoy working with others, are quick to learn and have strong organisational skills to ensure we are meeting our client deadlines, then we would like to hear from you. ApplyApply Later