Client Coordinator, Employee Health & Benefits - MMA AtlantaLocation: Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Company: Marsh Job ID R_047795-enApplySave Job
MMA Mid-Atlantic – Atlanta, GAClient Coordinator, Employee Health & Benefits (268-19)
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh, serving the risk prevention and insurance needs of middle market companies in the United States. MMA has access to broad resources and solutions across all of its sister companies under the Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC) banner.
Through the strength of our management team, our geographic presence and our world class services, MMA provides public and private companies with risk management and employee benefit support that helps them flourish. We are proud to provide our clients with best-in-class services that meet their growing needs.
- Provides administrative and client service support to Employee Benefit Account Managers, Strategic Account Executives and Sales.
- Provides daily customer service support providing timely resolution of client eligibility issues and claims inquiries.
- Assists in the open enrollment process by coordinating with carriers, creating benefit enrollment guides, and attending open enrollment meetings as needed.
- Supports Account Manager with excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, and carrier correspondence.
- Assists Account Manager with processes and projects timely, efficiently and error free to meet client and renewal deadlines.
- Manages client database and maintains accurate and complete documentation of all processed client related transactions.
- Attends weekly meetings with Account Manager, keeping abreast of strategy updates.
- Maintains strong, trusting relationships with clients and carriers; manages multiple tasks and prioritizes work so that day-to-day client needs are met.
- Reviews, understands and interprets Summary Plan Descriptions, Plan Document filing requirements, and other client-related compliance materials.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, with advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong oral and written communication essential.
- Must have strong relationship building skills and be customer focused.
- Exceptional time management and organization skills.
- Must be a self-starter and demonstrate resourcefulness.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment essential.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent career experience required.
- Current Life and Health licensure or ability to obtain within 90 days of employment.
- Previous experience in benefits and/or worksite/community health promotion preferred.
- Travel to various office and client locations may be required. Must have valid transportation.