Intern Vehicle Pricing Analyst
Posted Date 6 days ago(05/02/2019 15:18)
- Job ID
- Business Area
- Sales & marketing
- Brussel (Evere)
Company InformationTOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
For Toyota, Quality is a way of life. Nothing is so good that it cannot be made better, that is why we strive for continuous improvement in everything we do. This basic principle for us is called: “KAIZEN” and is what guides us in our pursuit of best Quality and the delivery of unparalleled customer’s satisfaction.
- Student in final year of Master’s degree (data oriented subject like economics, business, marketing)
- Automotive minded and knowledge of European market trends
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and reporting tools (Excel)
- Highly developed ability to be critical with facts and figures
- Ability to plan your work according to deadlines
- Flexible team player with hands-on mentality
- Sense of responsibility and confidentiality
- Fluent in English, any other European language is an asset
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
- wish to develop and are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets
- seek facts before making recommendations or decisions
- have strong planning and organizing skills
- enjoy working in a team, respecting others
- have excellent communication skills
- customer mindset
Your team and your responsibilities
Team/division description:Toyota Motor Europe’s Pricing Division is part of the Sales & Marketing Group. The Pricing Division is responsible for setting and monitoring together with National Marketing & Sales companies (NMSCs) the European vehicle pricing direction to ensure company targets are achieved.
Your project:As an Intern in Pricing you will work with the Toyota Pricing team. You will assist in the coordination and the reporting of regular analysis processes and also be actively involved in ad-hoc vehicle pricing projects with European NMSC’s. You will have the opportunity to learn and contribute through regular management and market interaction.
Place of employment: Toyota Motor Europe, HO Brussels, Belgium
Starting date: April 2019
Duration: 12 months
Confidentiality: Due to business requirement, not all performed projects can be reflected in the internship report. This issue needs to be discussed with candidate/school in advance.
It is mandatory that applicants are students for the entire period of the internship. Interested in this internship, please apply online via www.toyotajobs.com.
OptionsApply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed