Job Description - CX Sales Development Manager (18001ESQ)
CX Sales Development Manager-18001ESQ
This is an exciting opportunity to lead growth in Oracle!
The way customers interact with companies is going through a revolution. How customers gain awareness, receive advice, transact, expect to be served and share their experiences is radically different from what was happening only few years ago. Social networks, mobile, smart devices, artificial intelligence, mass and real time personalization, wearables are all elements driving this transformation or are an answer to it. Entire industries are being disrupted and size or market share are no longer enough to guarantee safety.
Oracle strongly believes that only companies that excel in Customer Experience will win in the marketplace. This is the reason Oracle has invested massively in R&D and in acquisitions to have the best and most comprehensive Customer Experience (CX) suite (has been recognized by leading analyst firms and customers).
THE ROLECX Sales Development managers are responsible for helping to build, execute and enable on the Go to Market plan and value propositions for Oracle Digital Customer Experience (CX) applications – with the ultimate goal of helping sales teams create and progress pipeline. It requires working closely with sales leaders, sales reps and other key stakeholders.
The Sales Development Leader will:
Scope of the role:
- Execution of the Go To Market plan while aligning closely with local sales leaders
- Enable sales teams around CX sales plays and CX value propositions
- Works with and leverages the appropriate resources and stakeholders in Oracle for the successful implementation of plans
You will be responsible for:
- Drive execution of the Go To Market plan for Oracle Digital CX to create and progress pipeline
- Deliver training and enablement to Oracle CX reps on CX sales plays and CX value propositions
- Drive specific business development initiatives to help sales management and reps create pipeline
- Be able to articulate the CX propositions in the business context of prospects and customers
In this role you will be accountable for:
- Ensure that plans and activities are understood, agreed and managed
- Ensure that Oracle CX sales reps have the skills & knowledge to be successful
- Monitoring and measuring the impact of business development initiatives
- Maintain an up to date understanding and knowledge of the CX market and competition in the associated product areas
- We are looking for candidates with broad and diverse applications experience who can demonstrate strong business development and enablement experience
- An understanding of selling complex b2b solutions and building pipeline
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- The ideal candidates could have built the experience we need from one or more past roles in business development, presales consultancy, sales management or application consultancy
- An understanding of the business benefits and value drivers of b2b or b2c marketing apps would be advantageous
- Honors Degree
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Significant career potential
- Opportunity to work with some of the most talented individuals within the sales field.
- A Fantastic work atmosphere in a high growth sales organization
Detailed Description and Job Requirements Responsible for the identification of relevant new business opportunities and designs "go-to-market" plan to deliver measurable and significant revenues. Pursues sales opportunities in the market, and carries the baton in the beginning of the sales cycle.
A Business Development Representative is assigned to strategic accounts which may be grouped by industry where Oracle has a limited presence. Acts as primary liaison between Consulting, Sales, and Oracle Development for the product*s sales opportunities. Generates business opportunities through prospecting mass market programs and leveraging third party partners. Develops and coordinates a worldwide relationship with customers that establishes Oracle as a preferred vendor and optimizes Oracle's sales of product. Executes aggressive strategies and plans to successfully drive the product as the preferred customer selection. Provides account representatives with information on how the product addresses specific needs, and assists account representatives in using Oracle's products to leverage large revenue opportunities. Assists in articulating product message, coordinates technical resources and hands off deals to a successful close.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 - 7 years of progressively increased responsibilities in sales or sales management preferred. Marketing and business development experience preferred. Demonstrated aptitude for solving business problems using technology and applications. Ability to work with and communicate effectively with multiple colleagues in a team selling environment. Business and account planning implementation experience. Conversant in Oracle technology and product strategies. Strong executive selling skills as well as a demonstrated success in establishing and developing client relationships. Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Ability to travel. BA/BS degree or equivalent.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Travel:Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Type:Regular Employee Hire
From Oracle to culinary school and back again. Bonnie Carlson Kaypaghian uses the skills she learned to create recipes for her daughter’s Type 1 Diabetes and has written a cookbook to share with the world. #LifeatOracle
Jill Hulme, Director of Strategic Initiatives Marketing, overcame the impossible and transformed into a triathlete. She applies her fearlessness and determination to #LifeatOracle