Apply Now >>
Requisition ID :
Posting Date :
ES - Administration
Boeblingen, BW DE
Security Support Analyst (m/f)Description
DXC Technology is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, please visit www.dxc.technology.
Are you ready to join our fantastic Security Analytics Team? Our mission is to defend our clients against information security threats & risks. As a Security Support Analyst you are the first line of defense for our customers. You will work with different SIEM (Security Information & Event Management) technologies analyzing various types of security events and alerts.
Our team is based in Böblingen (Germany) near Stuttgart and we are serving Managed Security Services (MSS) for our valuable clients across all industries based in Europe.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Your primary duty will be to examine the nature of threats that can pose a risk to our valued customers.
- Responsible for analysing, triaging and processing security threats to identify the risk and impact for our customers by carrying out in-depth analysis of the potential threat.
- Work with different SIEM systems and act as point of contact for our customers.
- Monitor and operate the customers SIEM environment and ensure its health.
- Understand and react on cyber threat information feeds to support our customers to protect their data and business.
- Document your findings and present it to the DXC management or customers security teams.
- Attend continuous 24x7x365 shift onsite in the Boeblingen SOC (Germany).
QualificationsEducation and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience) required, preferably in computer science, engineering or related area of study
- 1+ years’ experience in relevant technologies, products and customer environments
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Basic Cyber and IT security knowledge
- Proficient understanding of Cyber and IT security risks, threats and prevention measures
- Basic security system analysis skills
- Proficient understanding of security standards and best practices
- Basic understanding of networking and network security
- Basic knowledge about various operating systems
- Basic understanding of network monitoring and protocols
- Basic knowledge about different SIEM technologies like ArcSight, Splunk, Elastic Search, etc.
- Basic knowledge about different networking tools like Wireshark, Snort, Nmap, etc.
- Language skill: English (min. C1) and German (min. B2)
Apply Now >>