Job Description - Document Developer (18001BQH)
Document Developer-18001BQHNo Visa Sponsorship is available for this position.
As a member of Oracle Construction & Engineering GBU product development organization, you will design and develop features in the Textura Payment Management (TPM) Application. You will join a fast paced and growing team to build the best solutions available for the construction industry.
Since 2005, our team has built solutions for contractors and construction companies to manage their projects and risk.
As a Document Engineer you will create legal electronic signature documents that are a critical piece of the TPM solution. Creation of these documents offer payment protection to our customers, which distinguishes our product from the rest.
- Collaborate with Client Services, Business Analysts, and the CPM Development teams to review requirements needed to transform Word or Excel files to XML format.
- Creating XML files by paying close attention to the requirement and layout details specified by the Customer and Business Analysts.
- Functionally test all documents prior to execution to ensure 100% quality and accuracy.
- Execute files utilizing some light & repeatable Python scripting and Linux commands.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Organization and attention to detail is a requirement for this role.
- Work independently and multi-task to meet critical deadlines in a rapidly changing environment.
- Experience with reviewing requirements and design documentation is a plus
- Experience in Production Support, QA, or Development is a plus.
- Preferred experience includes Python scripting, knowledge of Linux commands and ReportLab.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will develop software according to provided design specifications. Analyze system specifications and existing business processes and information systems. Build enhancements and resolve bugs. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans.
Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes. Gaining competence in own area and acquiring a higher level understanding of role, processes and procedures. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 0-2 years of previous software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type:Regular Employee Hire
From Oracle to culinary school and back again. Bonnie Carlson Kaypaghian uses the skills she learned to create recipes for her daughter’s Type 1 Diabetes and has written a cookbook to share with the world. #LifeatOracle
Jill Hulme, Director of Strategic Initiatives Marketing, overcame the impossible and transformed into a triathlete. She applies her fearlessness and determination to #LifeatOracle