Internship Lexus Academy Europe
Posted Date 1 day ago(05/02/2019 15:49)
- Job ID
- Business Area
- Brussel (Evere)
Company InformationTOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
For Toyota, Quality is a way of life. Nothing is so good that it cannot be made better, that is why we strive for continuous improvement in everything we do. This basic principle for us is called: “KAIZEN” and is what guides us in our pursuit of best Quality and the delivery of unparalleled customer’s satisfaction.
- You are a team player, communicative with a natural sense of curiosity to learn new things
- You are organised, with an eye for detail
- Customer centricity is close to your heart
- You are fluent in English both spoken & written (TME business language) ), other language skills are a plus
- You have good knowledge/experience of Automotive or sales & marketing background are a plus, but no necessity
- You have an excellent knowledge of the MS Office package (in particular excel & ppt)
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
- wish to develop and you are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets
- seek facts before making recommendations or decisions
- have strong planning and organization skills
- enjoy working in a team, respecting other
- have a creative mind and passion for cars (if relevant for function)
- have excellent communication skills
Your team and your responsibilities
Team/division description:The Lexus Academy Europe (LAE) - established in 2006 - is Lexus Europe’s virtual school for retail management and staff education. Its primary purpose is to support our National Marketing and Sales Companies (NMSCs) with product, skills and brand training materials, supporting the Lexus business model. In addition the LAE provides and develops the learning infrastructure for learning professionals at NMSC level as well as researching learning trends.
Your responsibilities:Lexus Academy Europe is looking for an intern to support the conceptual and content development activities related to the 2019 Pan-European Training Event. You will be involved in the administrative and physical planning, preparation, delivery and follow-up of all activities related to this event.
You will also participate in the development, review and evaluation of training materials (both class room & digital) developed for the LAE Curriculum on content relevance and correctness, alignment with the Lexus Business Objectives and Lexus Experience strategy.
Place of employment: Belgium - Brussels (Evere) : Toyota Motor Europe, Head Office.
OptionsApply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed