Market Intelligence Intern – Product Management/Market Intelligence Department
Posted Date 10 hours ago(05/02/2019 13:59)
- Job ID
- Business Area
- Sales & marketing
- Brussel (Evere)
Company InformationTOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
For Toyota, Quality is a way of life. Nothing is so good that it cannot be made better, that is why we strive for continuous improvement in everything we do. This basic principle for us is called: “KAIZEN” and is what guides us in our pursuit of best Quality and the delivery of unparalleled customer’s satisfaction.
- You are fluent in English (TME business language), any other European language is an asset
- You are a final year student of a Master degree (data oriented subject like economics, marketing, …)
- You have good knowledge of data/reporting tools (Excel, PowerPoint) – SPSS is an asset
- You have experience working with Microsoft Office (and specially Excel and Powerpoint)
- You are interested in customer research and market intelligence with a good affinity for automotive
- You are quality driven
- You have the ability to plan your work according to deadlines
- You are a flexible team player with hands-on mentality
- Any knowledge of quantitative/qualitative market research is an asset but not essential
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
- Wish to develop and you are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets.
- Seek facts before making recommendations or decisions.
- Have strong planning and organization skills
- Enjoy working in a team, respecting others.
- Have a creative mind and passion for cars. (if relevant for function)
- Have excellent communication skills
Your team and your responsibilities
Team/division description:Market Intelligence Department (MID) is responsible for market research and provides market data/analysis to support Product Planning and Marketing. We support different internal clients in researching and understanding customers’ expectations from the existing and future vehicles and automotive services.
Your responsibilities:As an Intern in MID you will work with both Brand research and Product research team, dealing with diverse strategic topics such as brand equity and image, market segmentation, trends analysis etc…
You will assist in the coordination and the reporting of surveys and actively involved in the set-up of ad-hoc projects with an international scope.
- Work with various survey data sources and produce the tables needed to answer the internal clients’ requests
- Support in preparation of all the materials/logistics needed in order to get the surveys conducted
- Support the day-to-day follow-up with the suppliers and internal TME clients
- Contribute to the communication of the research results
- Draft reports with analysis and recommendations in line with the objectives and in a visually attractive way
Place of employment:Belgium - Brussels (Evere) : Toyota Motor Europe, Head Office
Starting date: As soon as possible
Duration: 12 months
Confidentiality:Due to business requirement, not all performed projects can be reflected in the internship report. This issue needs to be discussed with candidate/school in advance.
It is mandatory that applicants are students for the entire period of the internship.
If you are interested in this internship, please apply online via www.toyotajobs.com.
OptionsApply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed