Unit4 Business Software France is looking for an HR intern to handle a variety of personnel related duties.
You will support the daily HR activities and assist in coordinating HR policies, projects, processes and relevant documents.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our HR department is organized and operates to attract, hire and maintain our employees.
Under the supervision of the HR Manager Southern Europe, The HR Intern will be involved in many areas of human resources, including:
- Assist the HR Manager with day to day operations
- Assist the HR Manager in several HR transversal projects (onboarding, talent management, competency management, …)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
Recruitment / New Hire Process
- Participating in recruitment efforts
- Preparing new employee files in relation with HR BPO
- Overseeing the completion of compensation and benefit documentation
- Orienting new employees to the organization (setting up a designated log-in, workstation, email address, etc.) in coordination with the HR BPO
- Administering newcomers’onboarding
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Organize internal / external trainings with Providers and internal trainers
- Handle and follow up administrative submissions with OPCA
- Collaborate with the HR Manager in designing Training projects for specific populations
Assist the HR Manager during the Performance reviews and objective settings campaigns
Payroll and Benefits Administration
- Assist in controlling payroll (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Answering payroll questions
- Facilitating resolutions to any payroll errors
- Participating in benefits tasks, such as claim resolutions, reconciling benefits statements, and approving invoices for payment
- Assist the HR Manager during Salary review process
Legal and Labour Relations
- Help the HR Manager in handling complaints and grievance procedures
Assist the HR Manager during Professional elections
- Assister le Responsable RH dans la rédaction mensuelle des diverses communications RH ;
- Proposer des actions de convivialité RH à destination des salariés.
Depending on your profile and involvement, you may be assigned other specific assignments and projects.
- Fluent English and French is mandatory
- Fluent in Spanish is a plus
- PC literacy (MS Office, in particular)
- Hands on experience with Excel
- Basic knowledge of labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Strong communications skills
- BS degree in Human Resources or related field
Duration and Period: February / March for a 6 months period.
Remuneration: Internship Gratification. Subway card paid at 50% - Subsidized canteen
Position based in La Défense – Tour Prisma (Metro line 1 – Esplanade de La Défense)