SAP iXp Intern - Product Marketing Specialist JobApply now »
- Start apply with Xing
- Apply Now
Date: Jan 11, 2019
City:Vancouver, BC, CA
Requisition ID: 205322
Work Area: Marketing
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
COMPANY DESCRIPTIONSAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
What is SAP iXp?SAP’s Internship Experience Project (iXp) is SAP’s global, paid internship program that provides university students with the opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
Three reasons to apply for SAP iXp
- Culture of collaboration: Meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
- Project-driven experience: Gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
- Gain visibility: With iXp in your title, you’ll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
What you’ll do:
- Position Title: Product Marketing Specialist Intern
- Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
- Expected start date to end date: May 6, 2019 to December 27, 2019
PURPOSE & OBJECTIVE OF POSITIONThe Global Analytics Product Marketing team is looking for a highly motivated, self-starter to join the team for an 8-month internship, based in Vancouver, BC. In this role, you will support global product marketing initiatives including; digital and social media marketing strategy and execution, content marketing, video production, graphic design and internal communications. In addition, you’ll get to support both product and campaign launch activity in areas such as Cloud Analytics, Data Discovery, and Business Intelligence. This internship is a great opportunity to develop a solid foundation and understanding of global B2B marketing. You will also have a chance to work on marketing other innovative and emerging technologies such as IoT, PaaS, Blockchain, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence.
EXPECTATIONS & TASKS
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Write, manage and publish blog posts
- Develop and execute marketing plans and campaigns
- Develop and execute internal communications
- Video storyboarding and production
- Graphic design for digital and print
- Manage the lifecycle for digital media and digital properties
- Support creation and execution of marketing materials for sales and field marketing resources
- Support content management of key social media channels
Who you are:We’re looking for someone who can challenge the status quo and likes to stay curious. You enjoy working on meaningful projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
SKILLS / COMPETENCIES
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Working understanding of digital marketing concepts
- Working knowledge of content marketing and developing an editorial calendar
- Graphic design, video production, web design, and video editing skills are a plus
- Co-op program
- Digital/Interactive Arts, Business, Marketing, or Communications student
Qualifications: Requires candidates to currently be enrolled in an undergraduate, Masters, MBA or PhD degree program which is applicable to the position.
#iXpWHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENTTo harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional LocationsJob Segment: Intern, SAP, Marketing MBA, ERP, Entry Level, Marketing, Technology
Apply now »
- Start apply with Xing
- Apply Now