Intern, Communications JobApply now »
- Start apply with Xing
- Apply Now
Date: Jan 12, 2019
City:Newtown Square, PA, US
Requisition ID: 204127
Work Area: Communication
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
COMPANY DESCRIPTIONSAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVE OF POSITIONEnergetic, curious, creative intern needed to support SAP Ariba Business Development & Ecosystem on communications, events, and program planning. You'll bring some fresh thinking and social media experience to raise the bar on our efforts. Duties include:
EXPECTATION AND TASKSSAP Ariba Partner Advisory Board (PAB):
- Create communications that go to C-level partners on the board
- Help improve registration site (content and graphics) and reporting
- Create PPT presentations for variety of audiences
SAP Ariba PAB Topic Workstreams:
- Help project manage a 7-worksteam group as they prepare for an initial offsite event.
- Event support includes all email comms, Jam, social media efforts
- Proofreading and editing materials
- Create presentation materials and regular communications to update leadership and key stakeholders
- Maintain messaging/POV documents on a variety of topics, including mid-market strategy and ecosystem extension efforts
- Create monthly internal and external newsletters, sourcing information and writing compelling content
- Studying toward a bachelor’s degree in communications or marketing is preferred, but other disciplines would be considered.
- The candidate should enjoy writing, social media, and planning/organizing.
- The ability to work without significant supervision and the ability to interact with people at all levels is important.
WHAT YOU GET FROM USSuccess is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENTTo harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas:Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations:Nearest Major Market: Philadelphia
Job Segment: Communications, Marketing Communications, Proofreading, Copy Editor, Intern, Marketing, Creative, Entry Level
Apply now »
- Start apply with Xing
- Apply Now