- Job: 19671-KCAR
- Department:Product Development
Duration: 4 months (begins May 2019)
Add visualization tools to the machine learning apps that make machine learning capabilities accessible to non-specialists.
ResponsibilitiesYou will be part of a team with other apps and machine learning developers, working to enhance the machine learning apps. In this role, you may:
- Design and develop visualization tools for the machine learning apps
- Participate in customer interviews, usability tests, prototyping, and design reviews
- Develop appropriate architecture and implement the designs
- Candidates must be pursuing a master's level or a PhD level degree in a technical discipline.
- Experience with MATLAB
- Experience with object oriented design
- Experience with MATLAB App Designer or other GUI-building tools
- Experience in statistics, machine learning, neural networks, or related computational areas
- Knowledge of common design patterns
- Experience in unit testing
Why MathWorks?It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.