- Job: 19684-KCAR
- Department:Product Development
Duration: 4 months (begins May 2019)
MathWorks is the global, leading developer of technical computing software. MATLAB™ is the de-facto technical computing environment that is accelerating the pace of discovery, innovation, and development of solutions for today’s engineering and scientific challenges.
ResponsibilitiesThis position offers you the opportunity to:
- Participate in the architectural aspects of the project, with an emphasis on OO design principles
- Analyze and produce dashboards of software usage statistics
- Experience MathWorks design, specification, and development process
- Learn valuable software design skills relevant to any software project
- Candidates must be pursuing a master's level or a PhD level degree in a technical discipline.
- Willingness to learn MATLAB and other MathWorks products
- Knowledge of object-oriented design and data structures
Why MathWorks?It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.