- Job: 19674-KCAR
- Department:Product Development
Duration: 4 months (begins May 2019)
The MATLAB Data Tools team is looking for a software development intern to work on data pre-processing and data analysis UIs. You will be working on the future of how users interact with data in MATLAB. We are looking for creative and motivated students who enjoy working in a collaborative environment.
- Explore and develop user interfaces for data pre-processing and data analysis in MATLAB.
- Review code, architecture, and designs
- Assist in the design of new Apps and UIs
- Candidates must be pursuing a master's level or a PhD level degree in a technical discipline.
- Programming experience in MATLAB
- Experience with User Interface or App Development
- Familiarity with Object Oriented Design
- Familiarity with Software Engineering Design Patterns
Why MathWorks?It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.