- Job: 19665-KCAR
- Department:Product Development
Duration: 4 months (begins May 2019)
- Gather, write and review customer-facing requirements
- Document and design the architecture for your features
- Respond to code review feedback
- Present your work to the team
- Candidates must be pursuing a master's level or a PhD level degree in a technical discipline.
- Experience with HTML
- Experience with CSS
- Experience with C++
- Experience developing UIs
- Experience programming MATLAB
Why MathWorks?It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.