Minneapolis, MN, US, 55402
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is a global communications and IT services company focused on connecting its customers to the power of the digital world. CenturyLink offers network and data systems management, big data analytics, managed security services, hosting, cloud, and IT consulting services. The company provides broadband, voice, video, advanced data and managed network services over a robust 265,000-route-mile U.S. fiber network and a 360,000-route-mile international transport network. Visit CenturyLink for more information.
Job SummaryThe Client Support Manager will support State, Local, & Education customers. The primary responsibility of the Client Support Manager is to provide sales and sales support for complex communications product solutions (data, voice, IP, etc.) for Centurylink customers. The Client Support Manager is a key member of a Sales team, who is responsible for customer life cycle management and retention. As a primary interface with both internal and external customers, the Client Support Managers service and skills make a positive contribution to the strength of Centurylink’s relationship with our Government and Education Accounts.
- Complete service orders in a legible, accurate and timely manner.
- Interact effectively as a team member within a Commercial Account Team organization to support achievement of sales objectives and deliver CenturyLink’s Spirit of Service.
- Partner with Sales, Service and Support personnel to strategically support Government and Education Accounts.
- Make accurate and timely decisions based on customer needs and business requirements.
- Develop, maintain and manage customer relationships from the operational to executive levels throughout the organization.
- Ability to contribute to the attainment of revenue objectives by managing orders from the sales stage through to accurate billing and revenue recognition.
- Ability to effectively represent CenturyLink to multiple departments and levels within the Account, by understanding how CenturyLink’s products meet their goals.
- Project Management of the activities of multiple CenturyLink departments such as Contracts, Pricing, Order Entry, Provisioning, Design, Installation and Billing on behalf of CenturyLink Customer to install new service, or to coordinate moves, adds or changes to existing service.
- Experience: 1-3 years of relevant telecom and/or sales experience
- Attention to detail with good organizational capabilities.
- Ability to prioritize with good time management skills.
Alternate Location: US-Minnesota-Minneapolis
Requisition #: 208357
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/