Back to search results
Previous job Next job
GENERAL INFORMATION:Job Title: Intern - Administrative
Supervisor Title: Director of Education
Location: New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTION:This role performs advanced, diversified, and confidential administrative duties. Responsibilities include support to the Director of Education for Mizani. Including, but not limited to: calendar management, presentation creation, scheduling meetings, preparing expense reports, monitoring phone and other special projects as assigned by manager. Additional responsibilities may include managing and maintaining our new digital education platform, providing support to the teams reporting directly to manager in terms of meeting and presentation preparation, payment of invoices, and management of projects.In this role, you will need to have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and manage internal and external resources to successfully bring projects to life, while maintaining a result-driven approach. The incumbent must have a strong willingness to learn new technologies and platforms.
- Recent graduate.
- Previous administrative/office experience a plus.
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint skills.
- Proficient using Windows, Microsoft Office suite of products (Excel, Word), Internet applications, and e-mail.
- Attention to detail & follow up, ability to multi-task.
- Strategic thinker.
- Positive "can do" attitude.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
% of time spent.
| || |
| || |
| || |
1. Achieves Results with Integrity: demonstrates engagement and availability, stays proactive, focuses on results and delivers results respecting the L’Oreal Code of Ethics.
2. Interacts Effectively: communicates clearly and adapts to the audience, systematically shares information, builds effective networks, and shows a high level of sensitivity to the Global employees with different cultural backgrounds and creative personalities.
3. Acts with Human Sensitivity: demonstrates respect in all forms of communication and interaction with Global teams. Sensitive to cultural and creative personalities.
4. Manages Complexity: manages multiple projects and tasks simultaneously with a focus on prioritization and quality. Forward thinking and problem solving.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
- Position 12-Month Intern - Education
- TEAM Marketing
- Job Type Full - Time
- Job LocationNew York - New York
Email This JobTo access this job from another , Email this information to yourself.
Name Name should not empty
Email Address Email should not empty Please enter email Submit