Back to search results
Previous job Next job
Designer Fragrance houses the fragrances of Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, Cacharel, Viktor & Rolf, Diesel and MMM. Launching highly successful brands year-on-year we have celebrated enormous achievements during the last few years, with some of the most credible brands in the luxury fragrance market and have achieved rankings in the top 5 fragrances in the UK and Irish markets.
To be an Account Manager you must be a dynamic motivational leader who has a proven track record of consistently achieving results of all goals set and you will know the importance of delivering excellent customer service. You will thrive in a fast-moving retail environment, pride yourself in being organised and have excellent administrative skills.
Master Category Knowledge
- Have a full understanding of all brand products and update the team whenever necessary
- Be aware of competitors’ products and activity and have the knowledge of department’s performance in relation to own account
- Have detailed knowledge and awareness of the beauty market
- Attend, engage and participate in all brand training, and implement afterwards
Execute Business & Operations
- Complete all paperwork accurately, legibly and on time
- Be fully aware and accountable for achievement of Account retail targets
- Closely monitor stock levels, raise and rectify stock issues following retailer guidelines
- Offer creative ideas to generate new business; with focus on product launches and anniversaries
- Plan and deliver business rotas / daily planners to ensure there is cover across all key trading hours
- Ensure merchandising guidelines are followed on counter, maintaining brand image
- Perform to personal targets and monitor each team member’s individual target
- Build strong relationships with the team, store management, Area Manager and Head Office
- Use analytical skills to appraise the business’ strengths and weaknesses.
- Be aware of and abide by Department rules and regulations and to maintain a good working relationship with store personnel
Drive Selling Process/Techniques
- Ensure you and your team deliver luxury service, inviting customers back for a return appointment
- Generate retail sales through the successful execution of in-store events and strengthen brand loyalty
- Ensure you and your team make appropriate, personalised product and sample recommendations
Foster Service Attitude
- Show passion for people and products
- Ensure you and your team follow the grooming guidelines to promote the brand image Master customer profiling
- Ensure the counter is a clean and hygienic work area and adhere to hygiene rules
- Ensure all customers receive the highest level of service, completing all necessary steps of customer transactions
- Conduct business to business networking to optimise opportunities for the account, with a focus on demonstrations and events
- Ensure you and your team have a strong focus on link selling and the recruitment of new customers
- Fosters team spirit
- Coach peers
- Lead by example
- Offer regular and timely performance-based feedback on team productivity, service levels, product knowledge, selling skills, professional demeanour, etc.
- Track team performance and manage any non-performers.
- Assist, when requested, in completing team members appraisals (MAP and PDR)
- Position Giorgio Armani & L'Oreal Designer Fragrances Full Time Counter Manager - House of Fraser Oxford Street (Fixed Term)
- TEAM Retail
- Job Type Full - Time
- Job LocationUK - England - Central London
Email This JobTo access this job from another , Email this information to yourself.
Name Name should not empty
Email Address Email should not empty Please enter email Submit