SAP Success Factors iXp Intern - Product Designer JobApply now »
- Start apply with Xing
- Apply Now
Date: Jan 11, 2019
City:San Francisco, CA, US
Requisition ID: 202700
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
COMPANY DESCRIPTIONSAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
About the SAP Internship Experience ProjectSAP’s Internship Experience Project is SAP’s global, paid internship program that provides university students with the opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
Three reasons to intern at SAP
- Culture of collaboration: Meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
- Project-driven experience: Gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
- Gain visibility: With iXp in your title, you’ll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
About the team:Digital transformation starts with people. SAP SuccessFactors solutions' ambition is to help organizations turn purpose into performance by connecting people to company purpose. An organization must be able to attract, develop, and retain the best people -- tapping into their full potential and meaningfully connect them to the company’s purpose and mission.
When this happens, people thrive and turn their individual and organization purpose into improved business performance. As the leading cloud-based HCM-suite, SAP SuccessFactors solutions help more than 6,600+ customers and 120 million+ people, across more than 60 industries in over 200 countries and territories, turn purpose into performance.
The SAP Success Factors Product Design team is on a journey of transformation. We’re raising the standard for business engagement by designing our Human Resources app to focus on the employee, their day, their future, their career. We’re building a talented team around the world to support this journey and bring truly global point of view to our entire product. Think diverse, inclusive and engaged.
What you’ll do:Position Title: SAP Success Factors iXp Intern – Product Designer
Location: South San Francisco, California
Expected start date to end date: June 10, 2019 – August 16, 2019
In this role, you’ll:
- Collaborate directly with fellow product designers, researchers, product managers and development teams
- Design experiences that encompasses the distinctive look and feel of SuccessFactorss products
- Work through user concerns, design thoughtful solutions and work with engineers to bring them to life
- Work company-wide initiatives, participate and facilitate design thinking workshops, and help us define the future of HR in the enterprise
Who you are:We’re looking for someone who can challenge the status quo and likes to stay curious. You enjoy working on meaningful projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
- Currently working toward an undergraduate or graduate degree in Digital Product Design; minimum requirement 2 years completed
- Share design and/or research projects that demonstrates your capabilities
- Cross-platform design capabilities (mobile, web, desktop, etc)
- Demonstrate the ability make rational design decisions
- Critical thinking, intellectual curiosity
- Understanding of layout, balance, and negative space
- Bonus skills: motion/animation, illustration, user flows, modern UI visuals, prototyping/front end web development
- Polishing and refining your work is important to you, you love the details and push for pixel perfect
- Include a portfolio of your work
WHAT YOU GET FROM USSuccess is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENTTo harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas:Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations:Nearest Major Market: San Francisco
Nearest Secondary Market: Oakland
Job Segment: Intern, SAP, ERP, Animation, Entry Level, Technology, Research, Creative
Apply now »
- Start apply with Xing
- Apply Now