Do you want to work in an innovative environment together with skilled colleagues? Do you have a flair for numbers, trends and an analytical mindset? Are you looking for a steep learning curve in a dynamic and international environment? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Controlling team as the new Finance Graduate in Copenhagen.
As the Finance Graduate, your role is to support the Nordic Sales Controller in our Consumer Products Division (CPD). The role reports to the Nordic Sales Controller of CPD.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Participation in the daily work of the controlling team
- Regular reporting of sales and sending reports to management
- Updating planning tools, analysis tools and follow up
- Administrating and controlling agreements and expenses
- Supporting in closing, audit and business projects
- Supporting the Nordic finance team
- Identifying financial risks and opportunities
- You have graduated with a Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business Administration no longer than a year ago
- You have a strong analytical mind-set and enjoy processing data
- You have strong drive to learn and succeed
- It is an advantage if you are familiar with ERP systems, preferably SAP
- You are an experienced user of Microsoft Office and super user in Excel
- You are fluent in English in both written and oral. Nordic language at an advanced level is an asset
- You are structured and organized and have great communication skills
We are looking for our Finance Graduate to start as soon as possible. The employment is fixed term for 12 months. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting for 500 employees.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 26.02 billion euros in 2017. As the world’s leading Beauty Company, L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, e-retail, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “Sharing Beauty With All” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.