Internship Parts and Channel Management
Posted Date 6 months ago(29/06/2018 13:37)
- Job ID
- Business Area
- After sales / Value Chain
- Brussel (Evere)
Company InformationTOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
For Toyota, Quality is a way of life. Nothing is so good that it cannot be made better, that is why we strive for continuous improvement in everything we do. This basic principle for us is called: “KAIZEN” and is what guides us in our pursuit of best Quality and the delivery of unparalleled customer’s satisfaction.
- Bachelor degree equivalent
- Baccalaureate + 3 years minimum from which the last 1 or 2 years in a Business school or university with the aim to achieve a master’s degree equivalent in Marketing or Management.
- 1 or 2 previous short internship experiences
- Affinity with technique / automotive is definitely an asset as you will be handling data related to automotive parts
- You enjoy analytical & research tasks to find facts and suggest improvements
- You need to be well structured and organised
- Computer literacy is a must, particularly Excel & Access
- You feel at ease to work and liaise with other departments
- You have a mature personality that can communicate on all kinds of levels and can present your arguments in an assertive but diplomatic way
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Fluent in English, any other language will be considered as an asset
- You have a driver’s license
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
- wish to develop and are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets
- seek facts before making recommendations or decisions
- have strong planning and organizing skills with a hands on mentality.
- are a flexible team player with a natural positive attitude and the desire to work respectfully with people in a multicultural environment
- have a customer first mind-set.
Your team and your responsibilities
Team/division description:As an intern Product-, Project Manager, you will support a team that is responsible for delivering Service Parts contribution to the value Chain Division.
This extends from increasing the profitability of existing products to finding new product sales strategies.
You must possess a unique blend of business and analytical skills; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand their challenges, and find innovative countermeasures.
You must be open and ready to communicate with various stakeholders in the company.
You will work with expert consultants, a Fleet team and Product Management team, to Roll out a current project to several European Markets and support Business / Sales plans for new products.
You will assist in the preparation and follow-up of pilot countries, prepare analysis, do the daily follow up of activities and ensure project milestones are met according to schedule.
You will work with marketing communications to define the go-to-market and growth strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer.
You will also serve as the internal and external information source of truth for your product offering, working with the sales channel and key customers to increase our revenue and profit. You will report on the performance of your project on a monthly basis.
Your project: Product & project management
- Preparation of project strategy and roll out roadmap specifically for smart repairs, Body and crash parts.
- Support Value chain fleet project with Data collection coordination and visualisation into management reports
- Support launch preparation for the MVP2 project in 3 pilot markets
- Support Parts planning & Product management with data analysis
- Manage your project KPIs and reporting
- Manage the relationship with consultants partners, suppliers and other stakeholders.
- Developing business and sales plans for new parts line ups
Place of internship: Toyota Motor Europe head office (Brussels)
Starting date: to be agreed between the intern – university and TME but preferably between August and September ‚18
Duration: min. 6 months – preferably 12 months
Confidentiality: due to business requirements, not all aspects of the task can be reflected in the internship report. This issue needs to be discussed with candidate in advance.
It is mandatory that applicants are students for the entire period of the internship.
OptionsApply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed