More about the jobAs a Sales Trader at ACT Commodities you will work with the most interesting clients around the world, each with their own set of exciting challenges. You will manage and grow your own portfolio, using your strong interpersonal skills and charming personality to gain your clients’ confidence and trust.
You will have the full support of your colleagues at ACT, each – like you – adding their unique skills to the group. Our on-going personal development program will help you set and reach clear goals and career objectives, helping you to excel in your role. Naturally, your success comes with matching rewards. One of them being the satisfaction of knowing you’re a vital player in one of the world’s top teams in commodities trading.
- native speaker of Spanish and fluent in English
- bachelor’s/master's degree, preferably in Business Economics or Finance
- 0-2 years’ experience in a sales trading or brokerage / account management role
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- ability to handle constructive criticism and not afraid to fail and try again
- aptitude for taking initiative, a commercial and creative mind with an entrepreneurial attitude
- relocation to Amsterdam (if necessary)