Broomfield, CO, US, 80020
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is a global communications and IT services company focused on connecting its customers to the power of the digital world. CenturyLink offers network and data systems management, big data analytics, managed security services, hosting, cloud, and IT consulting services. The company provides broadband, voice, video, advanced data and managed network services over a robust 265,000-route-mile U.S. fiber network and a 360,000-route-mile international transport network. Visit CenturyLink for more information.
Job SummaryThe Engineering Support Associate supports the sales engineering team by undertaking projects and workflows that enable primary sales engineering staff to maintain focus on the highest revenue generating activities. The ESA also provides support for and identification of additional revenue opportunities. You will directly affect CenturyLink’s financial success by enabling primary account Sales Engineers to focus on critical sales deals. This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate of Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or similar discipline.
- Manage post-sales engineering packages to further enhance CenturyLink’s customer experience
- Provide technical audits in support of identifying revenue generating opportunities
- Implement process management and successful customer engagement to low revenue accounts by generating tasks that are fundamental to the customer’s experience
- Communicate critical and technical information to the Sales Engineers so they can recommend the most appropriate solution for our customer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar discipline is preferred
- Basic working understanding of voice/data/internet applications, communications technology, and network design
- Basic understanding of technical terminology related to company products and services
- General knowledge of voice and data communications equipment. Basic understanding of sales cycles and the solution selling
Alternate Location: US-Colorado-Broomfield
Requisition #: 208933
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/