Req ID 82203
- Country (1) - Location / Office (1) -
If you could change one thing about travel, what would it be? At Amadeus, you can make that happen!
Travel makes the world a better place and we are fully dedicated to improving it and making it even more rewarding. We are one of the world’s top 15 software companies: we provide technology solutions and services within the travel industry.
Do you have ideas on how to improve travel for everyone? Do you find the idea of working in a diverse, multicultural environment exciting? Are you ready to make an impact across the world? Great, then join us! Let’s shape the future of travel together. #shapethefutureoftravel@Amadeus
Business environmentThe ticketing document and fulfilment organization is in charge of ticketing, financial applications and business intelligence for our airline IT customers. The group also contributes to deliver the financial applications for the distribution branch of Amadeus (Sales reporting). Our group provides the following services in the Amadeus portfolio:
- Electronic ticket & EMD server to 130 Altea carriers
- Electronic document gateway
- Sales reporting to 130 Altea carriers and all distribution markets
- Document production for airlines and markets (printed receipts, email receipts etc)
- Revenue accounting to 7 Altea carriers
- Sales auditing to 4 Altea carriers
- Data staging solutions to 4 Altea carriers
- Performance insights (reporting and analytics for all PSS data)
The organization spans across several sites: NCE*, BLR*, BOS, DAL, LON, DXB, SYD, AGP (Accenture) *main sites
In this context, the AIR-TDF-TRQ-QAF team is focusing to welcome Business Intelligence functional area (performance insights) and ensure a high level of Quality for all of its products.
PurposeIn the scope of Business Intelligence, develop, execute and maintain software test scenarios, with the aim of keeping the software at expected quality level. Accountable for test strategy implementation.
- Implement test strategy for Business Intelligence, in compliance with the global test strategy
- Participate in specification reviews to provide input on testability requirements
- Responsible for the project, product or release quality control
- Define test cases from customer’s requirements. Ensure traceability with specifications
- Write test plan (functional and/or non functional and/or non regression)
- Design test cases
- Develop automated test case scripts, including automated tests of Web UI
- Prepare test environment and test data, and execute the test cases
- Provide go/no-go for their test campaign
- Provide information to developers in order to fix defects. Perform PTR fix verification
- Give go/no-go for the load of Production PTRs
- Responsible for PTRs sorting meeting
- Document software defects
- Responsible for reporting and communicating on test activities to the line organisation, software developers and product definitions
- Ensure improvement of non regression test repository
- May act as QA Manager in specific cases
EducationUniversity degree or engineer school graduation
Relevant work experienceQA Engineer, Product Definition Analyst experience (Technical background is a plus) or Software Developer with functional / Quality assurance exposure.
Python / Selenium or Web UI general knowledge is a plus.
Our diversity commitment: equality, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. We’re committed to equal opportunities and treatment regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, sexual orientation or disability.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.