Req ID 86134
- Country (1) - Location / Office (1) -
Have you ever wondered why booking flights is so easy? Why it now just takes the click of a button?
Welcome to Amadeus, the answer to all these questions! Amadeus is the leading provider of IT solutions to the travel industry - Travel is what we know and what we love.
ABOUT THE APPLICATIONYou will be using Modern C++ to develop the Amadeus Identity and Access Management application, which is Amadeus central user repository. We provide services and APIs to manage user authentication and fine-tuned access control to thousands of travel professionals and travel websites. It authenticates and manage access control data for Amadeus products in different Business area: Distribution, Airline IT, Hotel and Rail. It is for example used by the Departure Control Solution that boarded hundreds of millions passengers in 2018.
ABOUT THE ROLEYou will work with a tech savvy team in a truly multicultural environment, working with developers around the globe on the same code base. You will be involved in the full Software Development Life Cycle: business analysis, technical design, development, testing, deployment and support.
Our team’s main area of expertise is on the C++ authentication backend, a mission critical component processing 30 000 transactions per second. Because of the criticality and ubiquity of those components, their development and support is spread across the globe, so you will also provide third level support to operations on production incidents.
FUNCTIONAL AND TEHCNICAL CHALLENGES SUCH AS
- Broadening interconnectivity with other Identity and Access Management solutions using standard SSO protocols such as SAML or OpenID Connect.
- Strengthening authentication with a range of multi-factor authentication
- Keep improving the application scalability to handle with traffic growth.
- Providing security for Amadeus Cloud Services PaaS based on RedHat OpenShift and Google Kubernetes
- University degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Experience with C++, RDBMS as well as development on GNU/Linux environment Linux
- Working knowledge of a mainstream relational database
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies and share your knowledge
- Creative and innovative problem-solving skills
- Commitment to write performant, decoupled, testable, maintainable code
Enhance and develop our knowledge by bringing experience in:
- Identity federation protocols and associated cryptosystems
- High-availability, fault-tolerant and scalable distributed systems
- NoSQL data store such as Couchbase
Join us and shape the future of travel. Amadeus is at the heart of the global travel industry. Our people, our technology and our innovation are dedicated to working with our customers and partners to shape the future of travel.
Amadeus offers you the opportunity to learn and grow and drive your own progression in an exciting and multicultural environment.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.