Position SummaryThe International Client Account Manager is responsible for ensuring the overall quality and on-time delivery of global payroll while increasing client satisfaction. This International Client Account Manager is a customer service position that works with a portfolio of Clients, internal teams, and partners across the globe. The International Client Account Manager is responsible for all critical steps to provide our Clients a seamless payroll process from input to pay date. The International Client Account Manager is responsible for contributing to internal projects at Celergo, while developing and learning his or her ongoing client base and participating in ongoing trainings. The International Client Account Manager is also responsible for understanding each client-specific process to provide key recommendations for improvements and efficiency gains. This position reports to the Onboarding Lead for the first 3-6 months and then will report to a Supervisor of Client Services.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate in ongoing training sessions on company protocols for international payroll management and client services for the first 3-6 months of initial start date.
- Assist with internal projects and collaborate with other departments to achieve companywide goals while training on Celergo’s processes and protocols.
- Work effectively within the team to ensure all department and payroll deadlines are met.
- Responsible for generating reports to analyze, audit, and reconcile payroll data.
- Strong communication and cross-cultural skills to collaborate with international team members.
- Responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of each Client’s payroll.
- Complete and deliver monthly checklist metrics:
- Ensure timely completion
- Ensure step by step processes are followed
- Ensure payrolls are paid on time
- Ensure invoices are billed accurately
- Manage controls (client and internal changes):
- Ensure that all documentation is up to date
- Ensure all deliverables are completed timely and accurately
- Provide clients with:
- Strong critical problem solving results
- Facilitate long-term relationships
- Ensure each client payroll calendar is managed timely and effectively with both the client and global payroll providers.
- Ensure client deliverables and Service Level Agreements (if present) are being completed timely and accurately.
- Serve as client advocate and collaborate internally and externally as needed to ensure client needs are understood and expectations are met.
- Review and communicate payroll changes between the Client and global payroll providers.
- Audit payroll calculations from global payroll providers.
- Manage all steps of the funding process.
- Generate consolidated invoices for client approval and funding initiation.
- Maintain open items logs and track improvements to ensure all open items are closed.
- Passion – Client Service Management
- Education — Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university
- Experience — Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in a service environment
- Other Skills and Abilities
- Bilingual language skills are a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain priorities in a constantly changing environment
- Strong organization skills
- Expertise using MS Office applications
- Ability to travel
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.