Cyber Analysis Support SpecialistApplyJob ID 4373Date posted 12/05/2018
LocationMD - Annapolis Junction
- *THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH POLY CLEARANCE**
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics ("BI&A"), a subsidiary of The Boeing Company, is seeking a Junior Cyber Analysis Support Specialist to join their top-tier team.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Research, analyze, and report on computer network probes, trends, and hacker tools and techniques to produce reports on impending network disruptions and infrastructure systems
- Performing tasks associated with the SIGINT and/or other disciplines’ production cycle, including researching, tasking, analysis, reporting, assessing, and interacting with customers.
- Analyzing and assessing technical and operational vulnerabilities in U.S./DOD or foreign current or emerging technologies or operations, and determining risk to U.S. networks of interest posed by adversarial systems, activities or operations.
- Analyzing all-source intelligence data, identifying critical threat information, researching historical threat reporting, and crafting assessments in support of customer information needs
- Performing all-source research to identify and report on the intentions and capabilities of adversaries, state and non-state sponsored, to threaten, exploit or otherwise disrupt networks of interest to the U.S. and its allies.
- Assisting with the development of databases and other knowledge repositories on adversary information warfare and hacker capabilities, intentions and supporting infrastructures.
- Produce vulnerability assessments
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 8 continuous years of work experience in intelligence analysis
- OR a related field or combination of a minimum of 2 continuous years of work experience in intelligence analysis
- OR a related field and a Bachelors’ degree in an applicable (math, science, computers, engineering) field.
- Work experience shall include two years of Intelligence Community or related experience in intelligence analysis.
- Reporting experience
- Experience in Mandarin language
- Demonstrated skills in analyzing intelligence information and technical data
- Analysis experience
- Analyze network nodes and characterize linkages that show the relationships or flows between nodes.
- Documenting information and processes
- Gathering intelligence information
- Interpreting analytical results
- Performing Internet research
- Writing and editing skills at a technical/professional level
- Managing internal and external customer relations
BI&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (PDF)