Talent Program in EMEA in Electrical, Mechanical & Manufacturing, Operations Engineering, Marketing & Finance
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car®, Ingersoll Rand®, Thermo King®, Trane®, American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO®
- work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables, and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit http://www.ingersollrand.com/.
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce. Male and female program participants receive equal and comprehensive compensation.
Talent Program in EMEA
The Ingersoll Rand’s graduate program is named - Accelerated Development Program (ADP). It is a two-year rotational framework, aimed at shaping the future leaders of Ingersoll Rand. While in the program you will get an opportunity to work in two different strategic business units and in two different countries in the EU. Placements will typically be in the following countries, however not limited to them: Germany, France, Ireland, Italy, Czech Republic and Belgium. We are committed to inspiring and developing those who join us and will:
- Provide you with opportunities to build strong foundations that will prepare you for your career with Ingersoll Rand.
- Develop together with you a career development plan that is consistent with the professional aspirations of yours and the company’s development direction.
- Complement your assignments with leadership training and exposure to senior leadership.
- Commit to developing your functional skills, as well as helping you to discover your leadership potential.
We offer the following paths:
you will develop a solid foundation with skills in key areas including New Product Development, Engineering Analysis, Value Analysis/Value Engineering, Six Sigma, Product, Component and Reliability Testing, Technical Communication and Voice of Customer Analysis. Throughout the assignments, you will also develop and boost your technical expertise in the field of high voltage power electronics and will lead a new technology project as s responsible project engineer.
you will develop a solid foundation with skills in key areas including Lean Production & Six Sigma, Planning Strategy, Operational Excellence, Ergonomics & Safety, Sourcing Cycle, Production Line Supervision, Supplier Quality Audits, Sales Inventory Operations Planning & Productivity Generation & Tracking.
Mechanical & Manufacturing Engineering
you will develop solid foundation skills in key areas including New Product Development, Engineering Analysis, Value Analysis/Value Engineering, Six Sigma, Product, Component and Reliability Testing, Technical Communication and Voice of Customer Analysis.
you will get assignments in the field of Product Marketing, Marketing Research & Analysis, Marketing Communications. You will also be involved in strategic Marketing projects.
you will go through three 9-month assignments, including in-plant cost accounting, financial planning and analysis and auditor corporate finance. These assignments are strategically chosen to ensure continuous learning and personal development.
Please choose your path during application.
- Bachelor's or Masters’ degree in related field – Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, Marketing, Business
- A proven successful academic track record
- 1 to 3 years of related internships or work experience, preferably in an industrial environment
- Demonstrated leadership skills. A minimum of two examples such as sports team captain, student organization member, etc. or exceptional leadership of work projects
- Good communication skills
- English proficiency, verbal and written. Any other European language is an asset
- Resiliency and ability to adapt quickly
- Motivation to reach higher levels within the company at an accelerated rate
- High mobility and willingness to relocate to any of our European locations multiple times. Please note: immigration sponsorship is not available for Talent Program candidates. Applicants for EU based positions are required to be eligible to work in the EU without the need for a current or future work permit sponsorship.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you!