Baltimore, Maryland, US
Help us transform patients' lives.At UCB, we put our heart, soul, and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
About the CompanyUCB is a global biopharmaceutical company, with a focus on neurology and immunology.
Our business is strong. Total revenue grew to €4.2 billion in 2016. We are more than 7,700 people in all four corners of the globe, inspired by patients and driven by science.
Looking ahead, we have a solid platform for continuous growth with our core products Cimzia®, Vimpat®, Neupro®, Keppra® and Briviact®, and we are preparing the launch of a potential medicine to help patients with osteoporosis. At the same time, we are very excited about the progress in our early research pipeline.
About the Career OpportunityAs a Provider Liaison (Sales Representative), you will represent the Neurology division, selling treatments for Epilepsy, such as Vimpat and Briviact, to physicians (Neurologists, Epileptologists, Primary Care), as well as hospitals and long-term care facilities.
In this role, you will:
- Travel throughout your territory to call on regular and prospective customers to market UCB’s CNS products
- Conduct a consultative selling approach with customers using visual aids and samples
- Sell products in an ethical manner
- Properly report calls so company can evaluate field effort and response
- Cultivate key thought leaders in the area of Neurology who will act as supporters of our products
- Conduct group presentations to physicians as well as answer relevant product questions
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, such as Systems Liaison Executives and Regional Account Executives on key accounts and initiatives
- Co-ordinate formulary approval process at key institutions
Our ideal candidate possesses:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 2 years of pharmaceutical or medically related selling experience
- Demonstrated experience in the following areas:
- Identifying the potential of accounts
- Designing a territory plan around potential
- Interpreting market conditions and how they affect accounts
- Developing a master call plan
- Developing thought-leaders on a territory basis
- Utilizing resources and information systems to maximize and impact new and existing markets,
- Analyzing order of message to maximize effective time with customer,
Why you should consider your next career with UCB…
Are you entrepreneurial with passionate flair? At UCB that means you are "entreprenate". Are you caring and scientific? For UCB you're "carentific". Blending your talents to push the boundaries of what is possible for patients - that's what it means to work for UCB. Discover your talent blend here: https://www.ucb.com/careers/TalentBlend
Join us to unlock innovation and set new standards that improve patients' lives! Apply today and lend your bend to the UCB mix!
UCB is a global biopharmaceutical company. We focus on discovering and developing innovative medicines and lateral solutions that can transform the everyday lives of people with severe diseases of the immune system – or the central nervous system.
With more than 7500 people in approximately 40 countries, UCB offers an exciting working environment where initiative can flourish and those with a ‘can-do’ attitude can thrive. Scientific excellence, innovation, co-creation, lateral thinking, reinventing the way we do things…these are some of the key competencies we are constantly developing, and looking for, at UCB.
Job Segment: Neurology, Immunology, Pharmaceutical, Information Systems, Healthcare, Science, Technology, Research