Discover a world of opportunities. #HumanChemistry
See what chemistry can do for your career: careers.evonik.com
Exploring opportunities. Growing together.VACANCY REFERENCE NUMBER []
[[Marketing Associate]]Location: [[Galena, Kansas]]
Career Level: [[Graduates ]]
Legal Entity: [[Evonik Jayhawk Fine Chemicals Corporation ]]
Business Line: [[Agrochemicals & Polymer Additives ]]
What we offerYou will work on exciting and challenging topics together with a team in an ultra-modern, innovative and creative environment. Intensive on-the-job training with expert colleagues guarantees you will quickly become familiar with your duties and perform them independently. Performance related pay and the opportunity for personal and professional development are of course part of the package. Since 2009 Evonik Industries AG has been certified as a family-friendly company by the German Hertie Foundation.
Click here to learn more about Evonik from our employees
Summary:The Marketing Associate will work closely with the Business Directors and (a) support the traditional and digital marketing programs including branding, website, social media, social selling, sales collateral, videos, webinars, trade show events and public relations; (b) serve as process owner for lead management, analysis of import statistics, market intelligence and related tasks.
- Website Maintenance: Maintain the JAYHAWK site, including the pending redesign and reconstruction project TBD. Coordinate the uploading of Search Engine Optimization keywords and blog posts
- Social Media: Manage the JAYHAWK Instagram account; develop ideas, take photos and post content (10%)
- Sales Collateral: Write and edit content for articles. Support video and webinar production. (10%)
- E-mail Marketing: Coordinate campaigns and lead generation tools
- Market Research: Prepare briefs on select topics, review and update competitive surveys (10%)
- CRM: Profile leads using tools including LinkedIn, assist with visit reports, follow-ups (10%)
- Analysis: Keep metrics for all platforms and report trends. Review import statistics, patent developments, data validation. (20%)
- Participates in and actively contributes to plant, safety and business team meetings (5%)
- Degree in Business, Marketing or related curriculum
- 1-2 years of marketing experience, working with websites and or social media
- Demonstrated creativity in art, design, photography
- Familiarity with web design tools, social media e.g. Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written, presentation and phone skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in integrated teams
Your ApplicationTo ensure the fastest process of your application and to protect the environment, please apply online via our careers portal at https://careers.evonik.com.
Please address your application to [[Krista McCreary]].